Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First experience.

I had my first airplane experience in 2006 when I arrived in kuwait. My Flight was at 6:00 in the morning. I was working in Gurgaon earlier so on the day before my flight I did some shopping and at the dinner we had a party. We were 7 guys just enjoying the booze and dinner. All went well . I woke at 2 in the morning. To my utter surprise there was no electircity.
So I somehow found candle after a search of 15 minutes. I had to wear a turban and only had experience of tying it in proper light.So this is special because this is candle light turban tying just like candle light dinner(though never had so far).Somehow I manages to tie it and reached the airport on time. I met with Harbhajan Singh (crickter) on the airport.
me: SSA Bhaji.
HS: Ssa kaka ki haal ne.
me: bahut vaidya [excitedly]

I also had a guitar which was for my friend in kuwait.
So people looked little amazed, a sardar with guitar. Normally Sardars are shown with dhol in movies .Or might be they thought me somewhat similar to rabbi shergill. So some of them asked me Bhai saab kiss band mein ho? (In which band are you working?)
I told them ki band to abhi banana hai :) (I will make the band soon.)
Even the Steward looked impressed. He wanted me to play it in plane. My neighbors were looking to hear some good kishore da music.But I told them the truth, they never quite believed it.
I saw India from sky first time. It was beauty to fly over the clouds.It was dream come true. Earlier my closest encounter with airplane was when I came to drop someone at airport.

No comments: